March 19, 2009

Sunshine and Smiles

"What sunshine is to flowers, Smiles are to humanity.
The good they do is inconceivable."





Today I colored a picture. I saw the box of crayons on the end-table and grabbed them to color in my journal. I love coloring, I always have. I don't really remember the last time I just sat and colored a picture. It's so freeing and fun. I ended up drawing green hills with pink and purple flowers, and a bright sun shining bright in the blue sky. Across the shining sun I wrote , "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today, yes and forever." Hebrews 13:8 It's quite beautiful. When I was finished I realized that when I do color I color the exact same picture over and over. It's like I'm on autopilot. So I was wondering, what is the one picture you seem to always color over and over?


"Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you; and considering the result of their conduct, imitate their faith." Hebrews 13:7

1 comment:

  1. I love to color as well. My question is, why didnt you take a pic of your picture so we can all see it :)

    ReplyDelete