August 18, 2010

Listen Up

Listen up you Evil one. Lucifer. Liar. Accuser. Beast. Deceiver. Enemy. Father of Lies. Roaring Lion. Power of darknes. Serpent of old. Tempter. Thief. Wicked one.

Listen to what I have to say. I have had enough. I have had enough of YOU. It's come to my knowledge this week and weeks past of your feedings on my friends - my family. Yes I said FAMILY. You see, we Christians, we are one family of believers. We are children of God the Father. Of the Almighty. Adonai. Elohim. Jehovah. Alpha. Author of Life. Bread of life. Bright morning start. Chief shepherd. Christ. Creator. Deliverer. Everlasting. Holy One. Immanuel. King of kings. Lawgiver. Leader. Master. Messiah. Omega. Prince of Peace. Rabonni. Savior. Shield. Teacher of truth and light.

We are a family, and when you mess with one of us, YOU MESS WITH ALL OF US. It doesn't matter how far apart we are from each other. It doesn't matter if we all even know each other. Our father knows us and strengthens us to fight against you. We stand together. We pray together. WE FIGHT TOGETHER.

You offend me. To think that you can just be a worm and feed here and there and not be noticed. You are darkness. Darkness will always be seen by the light. Light will ALWAYS win! My armor is on and you cannot destroy it. My God is full of more strength than you will ever have and he fights for his children. Be afraid evil one. Run. Flee. Do you see the chariots coming for you? Do you hear our batttle cries? Your side just took a major blow. You've messed with the wrong people. I may be a small woman, but my heart is solid and I am filled with the Holy Spririt. Release your grip. You've lost!

4 comments:

  1. sweet friend. I am so thankful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope everything is ok. i can "hear" your passion - i love your heart, friend. you are an inspiration, and encourager. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I definitely let my passion flow here. Things are and aren't ok. I have numerous friends who have just really been attacked lately and for a few months. It disgusts me how sly Satan can be. And how easily sin can creep in without us even realizing it until we feel swallowed up. The only thing I feel I can do is be on my knees and fight the battle.

    ReplyDelete